September 30, 2012

Combatics Evolution 0.1.3 Delayed

I have encountered an issue relating to deploying the latest version. The version comes with a very large number of changes which apparently completely break down during the serialization process after I apply proguard to the projects.

It seems this issue is related to something I'm not aware of, and the recommendations in the proguard manual haven't solved the problem. The alternative would be to publish unobfuscated code which is something I'm not comfortable with doing, so this version will be delayed until I can solve the problem.

The two main features that would be in this release is:
- Saving/Loading profiles.
- Initial parts of the map edtior.

I will provide an update once I can actually deploy this version...


No comments :

Post a Comment