February 12, 2012

Shape Smasher Lite

It has been a busy week. I competed in a programming contest and placed 5th overall, which I'm rather sad because I could have made it to 2nd. I always hate it when you lose by a small margin because it always has that sour taste. However, I did win 3rd place for code quality, so I'm rather happy about getting something for my efforts.

Shape Smasher hasn't really seen the light of day anywhere, so I decided it was time to make a free version so people can at least see the idea before putting out money. I totally understand the whole issue of not trusting the unknown and I certainly am not known. I'll wait to see how things go, but I'm continuing to work on my next game. It is a significantly bigger game and will have a huge number of possible places I can go with it. Details will come in the near future.

Shape Smasher Lite can be found here:

No comments :

Post a Comment