October 29, 2011

My Game

I'm in the final stages of getting my game ready for deployment onto the Android marketplace. A week or two and I should be ready. Considering the simplicity of the game I actually find it to be somewhat satisfying to play randomly. It isn't your all-star game, but it is pretty fun to just play randomly. I expect to reuse a bunch of my code and quickly whip up a free game; well, before I get into a more serious game.

I'm not sure what it is, but I have a thing for 'shapes' I like the whole geometry based art and the style that goes with it. I'd be tempted to take my tower defense and port it over to android, and finish it. Considering development is actually very fast and easy on android thanks to a number of tools out there I probably could without breaking too much of a sweat. I will probably make an announcement on this blog once the game is posted. I won't say anything about it, or even the name of it because nothing is finalized yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment