August 18, 2011

Updates

I've added a couple of new features to the Tower Defense. I mostly work on this in my spare time between jobs so sometimes I get a bunch done, and other times it seems like development stalls. That is the unfortunate situation of working two jobs, one which happens to be full-time. I certainly enjoy my other jobs, no doubt about that, but I do wish I had more time to spend working on developing the game.

I've planned out roughly 30 tasks to do and by my estimates I might be able to get them done by early September. After that, well, I'm thinking I'll have to play the game a reasonable amount and fine tune it a bit. I'm thinking about that time I'll consider working on an Android version. I avoid thinking too far into the future as things come up and I find I have to move my plans around. However, right now, I think its time for bed!

No comments :

Post a Comment