August 21, 2011

Release 0.2.5

Today I decided to release a cumulative sum of a number of changes/features I had completed. The best news about this is I've made a number of changes so that development can be significantly faster than before for certain things. The bad news is that I still have lots to do haha! Currently, in the tower defense, units don't have any stats, towers cost nothing, and well it makes for a very easy game. On the other hand it is significantly more 'playable' now, but don't worry, the stats for the units is nothing more than me simply adding in a few numbers. I just still am deciding on what kinds of numbers and where :P

I have myself another hardware review to write so I'll be MIA for the next couple of days getting that all finished up. I hung out with a friend of mine last night, he just had laser eye surgery, I wanted to see him and check out how he was doing. I found it hilarious when he told me he has a lifetime warranty on his eyes. I guess they give out warranties for your body parts nowadays. (Scary thought). I know it isn't a whole lot yet, since it the game is still in an early alpha build, but in a few weeks from now it should be heading into a beta stage.

No comments :

Post a Comment