August 31, 2011

Android Development

I had a decision come across my mind a little while back. Basically, I want to develop for android. I've played around with applets and that is good and all. However, after literally 'scouting' out android development I've come to realize my time is much better spent working on Android as my plan was to port the game to it. The structure is a bit different than I had anticipated, but it simplifies a significant amount of work for me. With two reviews behind my back I can focus on development for the next month or so. Unfortunately, that means I'll be scraping the current project and putting my resources towards Android. The game I'm developing will be identical to Project X.

I'll will keep updating my blog as I progress through the development. I will probably start off with an extremely simple game. I think I'll call it RMC!

No comments :

Post a Comment