July 16, 2011

New Update

I have done most of the stuff I needed to for an update to Project X, but it really has just been too long. Only missing the actual part of the game that makes it "playable", units killing each other haha. I'm still kind of fighting a cold but it is basically gone so I have no idea how to describe it. I was given an extension on another thing I was working on so that allowed me to put in a bit of time into the game, but we will see how much more spare time I have in the near future.

Here is the listing of user stories I completed:

  • As a User, I can press a wave button when playing to spawn an enemy unit.
  • As a User, when playing I can see the number of lives I have remaining.
  • As a User, when playing I can see the amount of money that I have.
  • As a User, when I press a tower button I get a floating indicator so that I know where it is going to be placed.
  • As a User, when playing I can see the price to place a specific type of tower.
  • As a User, when I click on the board with a tower indicator I can see a tower be created.
  • As a User, I can see the unit change its path to go around a tower if it is placed in the way.
  • As a Developer, I can create a button with an image in the background.
It isn't that much right now, but I'm getting there.

No comments :

Post a Comment